Senior Home Care Services
Senior Home Care provides a wide range of Home Care service options to better meet our clients’ needs. We offer the following services:
- Full-Time or Part-Time Care
- Medication Management (provided by our specially trained nursing staff)
- Medication Supervision
- Escorts to and from Appointments
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living which includes: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, feeding, and assistance with transfer techniques
- Medical Record/Medical Bracelet Maintenance
The first step to finding the right kind of Home Care agency is determining what level of care is needed. There are two main categories of In Home Care services: skilled care, which provides for medical needs, and custodial care. Custodial care may include environmental assistance—help with housekeeping, shopping, meal preparation and the like—or personal care, such as bathing, dressing, and feeding.
To help assist in what level of care you or your loved one may need please contact us by Email Us, call us at (888) 498-4859 for more details, or to schedule an In Home Assessment contact the office in your area.
To learn more about the services Senior Home Care offers follow the links below: